Instructor: Chef John Bauhs
Monday: Shephard's Pie | Cheddar Cheese Toast | Apple Dumplings | Ice Cream Sundaes
Tuesday: Beef Chili and Cornbread | Tossed Salad with Vinaigrette | Peanut Butter Haystacks
Wednesday: Mini Slider Hamburgers | Baked beans | Mashed Potatoes | Chocolate Chunk Brownies
Thursday: Chicken Strips and Dipping Sauces | Buttermilk Biscuits with Honey Butter | Roasted Vegetables | Summer Berry Crisp with Ice Cream
Friday: Roasted Turkey Kabobs | Coleslaw | Bread Sticks | Apple Pie with Whipped Cream
5 lessons @ 3 hrs, $390/$325 MCC district residents.
1342.119 M-F, 7/22-7/26 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Notes & Rules:
- All Culinary Art Camps are participation-based.
- Participants must be 8 years old by the start date of camp.
- Tenants of food safety and sanitation are discussed, practiced and followed.
- Menus are subject to change without notification.
- All food and materials are included in the cost.
- Participants must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Participants must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Participants must be able to focus on tasks to completion.
- Campers should wear short-sleeved shirts.
- No flip-flops or sandals are permitted; campers must wear close-toe shoes.
- Long hair must be pulled back or placed in a ponytail.
- Wearing jewelry is not permitted.