What You Need to Know About the Governing Board!
About the Governing Board
Governing Board Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the Governing Board?
- What are the roles of Board Committees?
- How often does the Board meet?
- What qualifications are needed to run for the Board?
- How do residents become Board Candidates?
- Who elects Board Members?
- When are Board Members elected?
- How long do Board Members serve?
- Are Board Members paid?
- How do I benefit from serving on Board?
- When does the election process start?
For more information, call the Center at 703-790-0123, TTY: 711.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org