Old Firehouse Facility Rental Form
Old Firehouse Facility Layout
Registration (Payment) Form
Have your next party or event at the Old Firehouse! With access to our large dance floor, game tables, and kitchenette, you have all the makings of a fun time. Just add your friends, music and refreshments.
Requirements for Having a Party at The Old Firehouse
A parent or legal guardian must be present during the party and is responsible for providing adult chaperones (at least 1 per 20 guests.)
- Refreshments (no alcohol), decorations and entertainment are the responsibility of the host.
- Minimum of 3-hour rental is required.
- Payment and deposit are due in full at the time of booking. A credit card or check made payable to OFTC is required for the payments.
- A legal guardian must agree to adhere to terms defined in the Old Firehouse Facility Rental Form.
- Category 1 - Government: Free during our normal business hours and for up to 3 hours outside of normal business hours
- Category 2 - Local Open Community Groups: Free during our normal business hours. $50/hr otherwise.
- Category 3 - Local Private Individuals, Organizations or Community Groups: $250 deposit; $100/hr for up to 50 people; $125/hr for over 50 people
- Category 4 - Non-Local Organizations or Individuals: $250 deposit; $150/hr for up to 50 people; $175/hr for over 50 people
Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, as space is available and within the following times:
- Mondays-Thursdays, 6 - 12 a.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays, 2 - 12 a.m.
Reservations are accepted up to six months in advance. Please make reservations at least two weeks in advance. Old Firehouse programs have priority, so the facility is not always available for rentals. Reservations must be made at the facility. Staff will not book over the phone or via e-mail. Generally we are open Mondays-Fridays, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Please call first to make sure the facility manager will be available when you arrive.
All cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee. Additional cancellation fees are as follows:
- If a cancellation is more than 60 days prior to the rental date, there is no additional fee. The renter will receive a 100 % refund less the $25 processing fee.
- If a cancellation is made between 60 and 30 days of the rental date, there is a 25% cancellation fee. The Renter will be refunded 75% of the rental fee less the $25 processing fee.
- If a cancellation is made less than 30 days of the rental date there is a 50% cancellation fee. The Renter will be refunded 50% of the rental fee less the $25 processing fee.
- If the event is not cancelled, there is a 100% cancellation fee. There is no refund.
Please Note: Staff members are not chaperones and do not take responsibility for monitoring guests.
Contact InformationOld Firehouse Facility Manager