We are in the process of recruiting additional volunteers to our over 21 volunteer group! We are looking for energetic people who are interested in working at our various events for just a few hours at a time. If you view the special events page you will see a variety of events that are upcoming. We need people to help set up, do various tasks during the event and to break down afterwards. We most immediately need people to help with our craft show in December! Some of the jobs are sit down, none requires heavy lifting. The atmosphere is cheerful and you get free admission to the show the entire weekend plus lunch if you volunteer! We have a terrific group of dedicated and fun volunteers so if you think you would fit in please contact us today!
Volunteer Benefits for adults:
- Free admission to events and performances
- Free meal coupons at selected events
- T-shirts at selected events
- Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon, last Sunday in March featuring live music, great food and best of all our volunteers and staff!
- Meeting New Friends and Neighbors and learning about our community
- Making McLean a better place to live, work and play!
For more information, contact Special Events Coordinator Peggy Moore at 703-790-0123, TTY: 711.
Community Service Opportunity for Students, our next event:
Saturday, May 16, 2015 is McLean Day! We will need many students to help us with set-up, crowd control, clean up and various other tasks.
Volunteer at the Alden
Click HERE to find out more about volunteering at the Alden.